The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) obligates us to ensure your rights as set out in the regulation to check the accuracy of your data and the possibility to have your data erased from our systems, as well as other rights relating to the GDPR: all requests concerning your data should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com. After verifying your identity, we aim to respond within 4 weeks after the request has been submitted.
We collect your personal data as follows:
- When you register for a service provided by SSA Digi, we collect your name and e-mail address.
- If you purchase a user licence for a service provided by SSA Digi, we will collect varying information depending on payment method, such as:
- Payment information, e.g. name, date of birth, type of credit or debit card, the expiry date and certain ciphers from the card number, address information, post code, mobile phone number and event history.
- When you use a system provided by SSA Digi, we record and make a back-up copy of data relating to your projects.
- Implementing a Licence Agreement
- To develop a system provided by SSA Digi Oy
- To communicate with you to ensure customer service
- To monitor payments and to prevent fraud
- For marketing communication with you
Data that we may share if necessary to ensure service maintenance
- Technical service providers: we may share your data with technical service providers whom we use to provide a service
- Marketing partners: we may share your data with our marketing partners who are able to offer you better targeted marketing content.
- Statistical data: we may share anonymous statistical data about the use of our system. Information collected from you and recorded on the system will be used in the creation of this statistical data.
- If we sell our business activities or negotiate their sale, we can share your personal data to the necessary extent with the buyer or potential buyer.
We will store your data for as long as our statutory obligations and service provision require. We will erase or anonymise your personal data and system use data at your request so that you can no longer be identified by it unless we are required to store it on legal or business grounds, such as fraud prevention.
SSA Digi may share your personal data with other companies in the SSA Group to perform activities set out in this policy. This applies to all companies within the SSA Group. SSA Digi may also have your personal data processed by a third-party subcontractor or share your personal data with such third parties who are located outside of your home country. In such cases, SSA Digi will ensure that the transfer of your personal data is carried out in accordance with applicable data protection legislation, and in a technically correct manner.
We may present marketing content from the SSA Group or third parties. We are not responsible for third parties’ marketing content. If you open an advertisement or link from a third party, you will leave the service provided by SSA Digi, so this policy will not be applied to any personal data you submit. Read third parties’ privacy policies carefully.
We commit to protecting our users’ personal data by implementing thorough technical and administrative procedures. We have implemented use and storage practices for pseudonymisation and data encryption to prevent the unauthorised use and unnecessary storage of personal data on our systems.
Every person who uses SSA Digi’s systems has a personal password and user ID. We recommend that you use a strong, unique password for our services and on any devices you use, and that you log out of SSA Digi’s services whenever you are no longer using them.
We may make changes to this policy if necessary.
If we make changes to this policy, we will inform you e.g. by e-mail or in our services. Please read this information carefully